1) How is your overall happiness?
2) If you’re not happy, what is it that is making you unhappy or uncomfortable?
3) What do you need to do to address this unhappiness or uncomfortability? And keep in mind, that sometimes, time is required to address what is making you unhappy or uncomfortable and you have to have patience with yourself.
4) What are you afraid of if you are avoiding the situation that is making you uncomfortable or unhappy?
Make small steps towards getting closer to what makes you happy. Happiness is (in my opinion), the key to life. When you’re happy, the world is a brighter place. When you’re happy, you let your soul shine bright bringing joy to those around you, therefore, spreading the happiness bug.
- Quick little workshop: Finding an intern, Internships 101
- Jumping out of my comfort zone…