My Golden Triangle World Headquarters is up for sublease! In the heart of the Golden Triangle with storefront windows in the hustle and bustle of the city, my 1,445 square foot space is available for an amazing company / collective / organization to move in!
The sublease ends at the end of December and there will be an option to sign a lease and move forward in this beautiful space that has brought so many wonderful opportunities and adventures to me, Fashion Denver and Dreamer – Doerville!
Why am I leaving this space for now? It is time for change. I’ve been in this space for 5 years and my soul is yearning for new experiences. Since I’ve returned from the Philippines, turned 40, and this year, celebrate 16 years as an entrepreneur, I am focussing on my essential and taking the time to figure out what that essential is. I am embracing this change and welcome new opportunities!
This space includes some amazing perks too!
– A little makeshift kitchenette
– Some absolutely beautiful custom fixtures built by Brad Benefiel
– A relaxation loft
– A storage room under the stairs (complete with hidden door to access storage (and you can lock yourself in there in case of a zombie apocalypse!)
– GREAT energy
– Close to amazing coffee shops, restaurants, salons, and galleries
– I’ll even throw in my white tables!
But wait… there’s more!!! Well… really, I just want this space to go to amazing people to keep the positive flow of energy coming out of 1070 Bannock. I love this place with all of my heart!
If you are interested, call me at 303-842-7298. I want to put this out to my network before we publish it to the public!
- Summer Special “Let’s Do This” Package
- 7 Reminders & Lessons that popped into my head while driving