Life is a crazy concoction of color and adventure and dreaming and doing. It can be hard to know the direction that you want to go OR if you know the direction you want to go, you need to know the step by steps of how to succeed. I have 2 workshop / funshops offered to get you closer to going from dreamer to doer!
Do what you love. Love what you do. The Prequel!
Denver entrepreneur Brandi Shigley will introduce a new workshop for aspiring dreamers and doers. “Do What You Love, Love What You Do: The Prequel” is a workshop to help future entrepreneurs find what it is that they love to do. The workshop will be held at Shigley’s workspace, 1070 Bannock St. Denver, CO 80204, and will run from 7pm to 8pm.
Do what you love. Love what you do. The Nittty Gritty.
Wednesday July 22nd
‘Do What You Love, Love What You Do’ workshops are designed to help people with business ideas take their creativity and passion to new heights by learning the step by step process of turning it into a business.
THINGS COVERED IN THIS WORKSHOP
* Business licenses & money management 101
* Creating the perfect work space
* Developing a brand identity
* Creating a website
* Marketing online and social media
* How to get your product to market
* Writing press releases and getting your business in the press
* Creating events to launch your product or service